- Local tutor, I come to you
- Online tutoring available
- Weekly sessions
- Personalized sessions
- Resources such as essays, notes, and study guides.
- Instant reply to any request
- 100% deadlines met
- Plagiarism and grammar check
- Focus on studying while I help you with stressful assignments
Let me help you overcome your obstacles through my transformational programs!
- One-on-one mentoring
- Support system
- Personal development
- Access to a community of like-minded ladies
- Personalized plan to help you achieve your dreams
Who I Help:
- Young ladies interested in learning essential skills for life and academic success.
- Parents concerned about the child’s well-being and academic performance.
- Students with ADHD/ADD who struggle to focus, stay organized, study efficiently, or prepare for exams.
- Students overwhelmed by stressful assignments.
Enjoy package discounts and a lifetime of return on investment!
LIMITED TIME OFFER
SweetheartPay as You Go
- Sessions must be paid at the time of appointment.
- Recommended for students with good grades that need a little bit of extra support such as homework assistance, study guides, exam prep, or mentoring.
- Limited availability.
DeluxePre-paid 10-Hour Package
- 10 sessions for tutoring, homework assistance, and/or mentoring.
- Tutoring/Homework Assistance – 2hrs per week. Mentoring – 1hr per semester.
- Minimum 1-Hr session per week.
LuxuryPre-paid Semester Membership
- 50 sessions for tutoring, homework assistance, and mentoring.
- Tutoring/Homework Assistance – 3 hrs per week. Mentoring – 1hr per week.
- All sessions must be used by the end of the semester.
- Appointment priority.
YOU’LL GET ACCESS TO:
Schedule your FREE 30 min discovery session. During that time, Sophia discusses with the parents and the student the objectives and challenges that they have. Based on the situation, Sophia creates a personalized action plan and explains how she can help you. This is also a great opportunity to find out if Sophia is the right tutor and mentor for you!
Boosted Academic Performance
The purpose of tutoring is to ensure a boosted academic performance. Together with Sophia, you’ll work to define concrete and achievable objectives. Even if students are not experiencing any specific difficulties, Sophia can teach them more complex concepts to prepare them for what they may encounter in the future. Tutoring with Sophia aims to bring the student further, expose them to new challenges, and motivate them to surpass their own expectations!
Motivation and Support
Sophia acts not only as a tutor, but also, as a friend, motivator, and source of inspiration for students. By creating a relationship of trust, students have a more favorable learning environment. And as they see their grades increase, many gain more confidence in themselves.
Sophia develops an efficient strategy according to specific issues raised during the discovery meeting with the student. Once goals have been identified, she determines the best course of action to help students achieve those goals.
Sophia takes a unique approach tailored to each student that addresses concepts seen in class, reviews what they’ve learned, prevents them from falling behind, and helps them catch up. During sessions, she also suggests more efficient work methods and learning strategies. Hiring an unbiased educator to help the student understand the subject offers many benefits. With someone new, students are often more comfortable asking questions and, therefore, they are more focused and retain more information.
In-Person & Online Tutoring
Depending on location and availability, Sophia offers tutoring sessions in person and online. Online sessions are in real-time, and her platform includes functions such as:
- An interactive whiteboard
- Document sharing
- Screen sharing
- Math tools
If Sophia has no availability at your desired time, pre-recorded tutoring is available. Simply, send her a photo of the problems that you are struggling with and your questions if you have them. Once she receives that, she will send you a recording with a detailed explanation for you to review.
To keep track of monthly progress, Sophia gives parents and students a detailed report of the time spent with the student and a brief account of each session. This allows both the student and the parent to keep track of the improvement.
What grade levels are your services available for?
Sophia’s services are available for students in middle school, high school, and college. For college students, only homework assistance and mentoring are available. In some cases, she will consider tutoring elementary students.
Where are the services offered?
The tutoring sessions can take place at the student’s home or online. At-home services are offered only to students living in Chula Vista or San Diego. Additional fees may apply.
What are the options for payment?
In order to make your life easier, we offer bank withdrawal and credit card payments. You can also pay by cash or check.
What is your cancellation policy?
A change to a scheduled appointment must be done 24 hours in advance. All absences that do not respect this delay will be charged the full amount unless a doctor’s note is provided.